You have no items in your cart.
Gingerbread People Workshop – Killruddery Saturday 15th December 1pm
3 in stock
A really fun creative workshop to get you into the Christmas spirit. We provide the freshly baked gingerbread people and you design and decorate them! Under our expert tuition we guide you in how to;
- Use our special sugarcraft tools,
- Roll with fondant,
- Make snowflakes an other edible decorations,
- Pipe with royal icing.
Location; Killruddery Farm market – Bray, Co Wicklow
Time 1pm: 40 minute workshop
Age; This is a family event so open to all ages. Children under 4 may need assistance from an adult.
Workshop facilitated by Loraine Gleeson, Silver medalist at Irish Sugarcraft Show 2018
YOU MUST GIVE CHILDS NAME AND AGE IN THE NOTES SECTION AT CHECKOUT.
CHOOSE LOCAL PICK UP AT CHECKOUT.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve a place on our courses we require full payment prior to the commencement of the class. We reserve the right to alter or amend class content and dates.
Cancellation Policy – Normal Fees are refundable as follows:
1. Where a cancellation is sought 7 or more days prior to the course commencement date – The booking may be transferred to another course free of charge or, if preferred, a refund will be made subject to a 10% administration charge.
2. Where a cancellation is sought between 7 days and 2 days (48 hours) prior to the course commencement date:
a) You are welcome to send another person in your place, or,
b) We will issue you with a credit note (to be used within 6 months) subject to a 10% administration charge. Please note: A refund will not be given at this late stage.
3. Where a cancellation is sought with only 24 hours or less notice we will not provide a refund or alternative class.
In the case of a MISSED CLASS/COURSE we will not provide a refund or an alternative class date.