You have no items in your cart.
Carved Pumpkin Cake – Wednesday 24th October 7pm
Get into the spirit of Autumn with this carved pumpkin cake.
- How to cover a cake board and create a wood effect.
- Carve a pumpkin shaped cake
- Use an airbrush to spray cake and board and create shadows and details
- Make Gumpaste Autumn leaves
ALL MATERIALS, TOOLS, INGREDIENTS SUPPLIED
DATE – Wednesday 24th October
VENUE-The Bakers Table , Trafalgar Road, Greystones
TIME – 7-10 pm
This workshop is open to beginners to all levels of Sugarcraft.
Loraine Cox – Silver medalist in the Irish Sugarcraft Show 2018 will guide you and teach you the inside tricks and tips.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve a place on our courses we require full payment prior to the commencement of the class. We reserve the right to alter or amend class content and dates.
Cancellation Policy – Normal Fees are refundable as follows:
1. Where a cancellation is sought 7 or more days prior to the course commencement date – The booking may be transferred to another course free of charge or, if preferred, a refund will be made subject to a 10% administration charge.
2. Where a cancellation is sought between 7 days and 2 days (48 hours) prior to the course commencement date:
a) You are welcome to send another person (16 years or older) in your place, or,
b) We will issue you with a credit note (to be used within 6 months) subject to a 10% administration charge. Please note: A refund will not be given at this late stage.
3. Where a cancellation is sought with only 24 hours or less notice we will not provide a refund or alternative class.
In the case of a MISSED CLASS/COURSE we will not provide a refund or an alternative class date.